Reading Time: < 1 minute
There should be a regular cycle of events that happen every day. This daily routine should be something similar to what follows;
- Before sunrise or around 6am wake up call
- Meditation for 20-30 minutes (with longer periods on rest days)
- Food – Breakfast prepared by people not exercising that morning
- Work commences
- Work will encompass many areas: Study, research, development and various other activities that clear demarcation
- Food will be regularly distributed as smaller snacks as opposed to larger meals
- Every hour or so there should be mandatory breaks and a cycle of different work or study there should also a break of reasonable length around the centre of the day.
- Work and relaxation should occur in specific areas each one specialized to help build a specific response (motivation, energy, relaxation, contemplation etc.) when one enters it.
- The working day ends with an hour of personal time
- Each evening will have different organized events by members
- Personal artistic development and artisan skills
- Lectures, dialogues, debates, seminars, meditation, martial arts, yoga, programming, music. This undoubtedly needs more clarity and explanation and will no doubt change as the number of members change.
- Dinner will not be as a traditional dinner as regular snacks will occur throughout the day instead it will be a social event with dialogues and discussions to create more connectivity between members of the community. This should last for at least an hour with regular table shifts to encourage a constant churn of ideas.
- Finally there is secondary meditation for the community
- The day ends and people are free to;
- return to their rooms / dormitory.
- do what they want (go out, surf internet, play games etc).