Each person joining the community should be given an equal starting point. Transitories (short term members of the community) and guests need not have such stringent demands placed on them.
An equal starting point would mean;
- An equal economic level or ownership within the community
- An equal level of respect
- A lack of judgement, or even knowledge, of the life of the member outside the community prior to becoming a member
- An equal expectation of motivation, diligence and hard-work from every member
- An acceptance and appreciation of different talents, abilities and skills learnt prior to joining.